"The iron never lies to you." -Henry Rollins

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Row strong, Push hard, Sit fast, Jump controlled....

Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs, 5 spoonfuls of applesauce, and a bite of steak sirloin (lol)
Supplements: Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Multi-V, Beta Alanine

Warm up:
Row 750m *must have a split of 2:00 or lower
Cindy 3 rounds
5-Pull ups
10-Push ups
15-Air Squats

W.O.D. COMPLETE ALL FOR TIME...

50 calorie row
50 push up
50 butterfly sit ups
50 double unders

35 calorie row
35 push up
35 butterfly sit ups
35 double unders

20 calorie row
20 push up
20 butterfly sit ups
20 double unders

Finished= 13:30

Great cardio WOD! I definitely felt as if the strokes during my row were more efficient. As I began to fatigue I tried to zone in on the task at hand and less on my body going numb from exhaustion. The push ups burned (of course), my sit ups are slowly starting to get faster in terms of getting up from the ground. Naturally my core was taxed from the row & stabilizing my hips for the push ups. I'm having a lot more consistency with my double under even though transitioning from double unders back to the rower made me use some inappropriate language (I'm working on it). I felt like I showed improvement today so as Mikko Salo best puts it, "yes..I am happy now" lol

Post workout meal:
2 scope 100% egg white, 1 tsp Glutamine
Water, & a small banana

I like the idea of not knowing what the heck is going to be written on the white board when I show up to the box. Get the sh*t done...

1 comment: