"The iron never lies to you." -Henry Rollins

Friday, July 16, 2010

Manmakers..who ever heard of such rubbish

*I had a hard time getting to bed last night. My fire certification officially came through yesterday and my mind was too excited with ambitions & possibilities that getting into a relaxed state was taking a lot longer in the evening. I also volunteer my time with the Lake Mary High school freshman football team..all I can do is laugh sometimes. Anyway, once relaxed, had a quick phone conversation with Kiki & I was out like a log. Usually I wake up to use the restroom but not this time.

Breakfast:
1/3 cup Liquid Egg Whites, MORE applesauce lol
Supplements: 4 Fish oil, 4 Beta Alanine, 1 Vitamin D

* Had a bit of headache this morning & definitely felt the effects of going to bed at 0:00hrs & waking up at 0600. Also with coaching the young ones, I didn't get home till 20:00 had to season my food & didn't get to eat it till 22:00 (darn baked chicken!). Needless to say my stomach was a little upset with me.

Warm up:
Rolled on a Lacrosse ball
3 rounds:
5 push ups
10 sit ups (I went straight leg)
15 Squat jumps ("HEELS! HEELS! HEELS!")

W.O.D:
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Manmakers (25lb dumbbells)
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Knee's to Elbows

**You must complete the Manmakers before moving to Knee's to elbows.
10-1,9-2,8-3 and so on...

Finished: 17:43 (or 47..kinda forgot)

Post Work Out Meal:
2 Scoops 100% Egg White Protein
1 large Banana
1 Orange
1 DELICIOUS Chicken breast

* Got my first dose of a "Manmaker" today. For those who are unfamiliar its basically a burpee with 25lbs in each hand and a Push Press at the end! FUN right? I came in the box to see Kaylin getting it done & I first thought "Jb, you've been having a great week, get this done quick." Ha..once it was my turn to go I understood exactly what she was going through. My arms were on FIRE! Not only that, I was sweating (duh..) so that was messing with my grip & the chalk began to turn into paste, lol. This WOD was tough for me, I've been blessed with huge legs to throw up to my knees lol. Glad it's over, its been a great week filled with some big blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment